HISTORYPHILOSOPHYQUALITY CERTIFICATION

 

 

 

 

THE HISTORY

1928

Beginning Cermesoni’s operation with the use of the first woodburners trucks for the transportation of iron, building material, wood, wine barrels and carbon.
The initial service route was Varese-Milano.

1950

The opening a collection and distribution center in the main gateway in Piemonte and developing of new routes years later has permitted the entire national territory.

80's

Acquisition of Radice, historical company dedicated to national transportation in Varese province.

1989

Relocating operations in the new Operation Center of Fagnano Olona (Varese) to rationalize the activities of the different companies forming the Holding.
The large availability of areas for stocking along with the services traditionally offered determined a natural integrated logistics process as a competitive advantage for customers.

Beginning the 90's

Continuous evolution by diversifying the offered services.

1998

CERMESONI INTERNATIONAL has been founded in order to create the International division of the Group.
In the following years all efforts have been concentrated in developing and implementing the worldwide network.

2007

Certification of Management System for Quality conforming to UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 rules.

2008

Updating the Management System for Quality to ISO 9001:2008 rules.

2011

From 1st June 2011 CERMESONI INTERNATIONAL is an IATA agent.

2012

From 12th October 2012 CERMESONI INTERNATIONAL is certified as Authorized Economic Operator Full.

 

 

2017 CERMESONI GROUP S.r.l. Partita IVA 00195210125 R.E.A.44657
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.